Bible study and other small groups for spiritual formation will help you develop and experience authentic relationships and growing discipleship; which will produce a supportive environment that has love and care, hospitality, and Spiritual growth. This will then foster our genuine engagement with the community we serve. Pastor Gary invites you to take advantage of our spiritual formation groups.
Bible Study & Small Groups for Spiritual Formation
- Tuesday Morning Bible Study @ 10:00 am in Classroom 3
- Wednesday Morning Prayer Line @ 6:00 am
- Wednesday Evening “Women’s Bible Study” @ 6:00 pm at the Church parsonage
- Thursday Evening Bible Study with Pastor Gary @ 7:00 pm in the Parlor
M18 Prayer Line
You may call in every Wednesday morning from 6:00 am to 6:30 am. The M18 Prayer Team believes in the power of prayer “If two of you shall agree on earth about anything you ask, then my Father who is in heaven will do it for you.” (Matthew 18:19).
The dial-in number is 712-451-0200 and the Access Code is 725217#. You must enter the # sign.
Saint Mark ministries exist within the regular framework of ministry developed and nurtured by our staff, elders and lay leaders. These ministries are integral to how our people connect every week, and each ministry serves not only the church body, but each other and our community in unique, God-honoring ways. Ministries act as:
- avenues to access for those who want to go deeper in their walk with Jesus.
- doorways to enter for those who desire closer relationships within our community.
- bridges to cross for those whose hearts are seeking lives of eternal significance.
Ministries include: newcomers, seniors, men, women, young adults, youth, outreach, witness & the prayer group.
We pray you’ll get involved in a group and invite God and others to have real influence in your life!